Notes for Figure 6H-13 —Typical Application 13 Temporary Road Closure
1. Conditions represented are a planned closure not exceeding 20 minutes during the daytime.
2. A flagger or uniformed law enforcement officer shall be used for this application. The flagger, if used for this application, shall follow the procedures provided in Sections 6E.07 and 6E.08.
3. The uniformed law enforcement officer, if used for this application, should follow the procedures provided in Sections 6E.07 and 6E.08.
4. A BE PREPARED TO STOP sign may be added to the sign series.
5. When used, the BE PREPARED TO STOP sign should be located before after the Flagger symbol sign.