Notes for Figure 6H-9—Typical Application 9 Overlapping Routes with a Detour
- TTC devices are shown for one direction of travel only.
- Devices similar to those depicted shall be placed for the opposite direction of travel.
- STOP or YIELD signs displayed to side roads should be installed as needed along the temporary route.
- Flashing warning lights and/or flags may be used to call attention to the advance warning signs.
- Flashing warning lights may be used on the Type 3 Barricades.
- Cardinal direction plaques may be used with route signs.