Client: Nibbi Brothers
Owner: San Francisco International Airport
CMC striped the parking stalls of the 6 floor garage, as well as the striping and signage on the exterior, and improvements in the old garage.
Read more ...
CMC is currently hiring traffic control supervisors and flaggers in northern California. All applicants must be members in good standing with the Norcal Laborers Union or willing and able to become members through an apprenticeship program. Previous roadway experience is preferred, but we will consider sponsoring promising candidates as apprentices.
- Setup and maintain road closures
- Traffic flagging
- Complete work orders and timecards
- Drive company vehicles
- Member in good standing of the Laborer's Union of Northern California
- Valid CA driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to tow small trailers
- Previous roadway experience
- ATSSA flagger certificate
- ATSSA traffic supervisor certificate preferred
Pay will be per the collective bargaining agreement with the Laborer's Union
Interested parties are encouraged to stop by our office at 3450 3rd St #3G, San Francisco CA 94124 to apply in person. Alternatively, you can email your job application